}

Pages

Monday 28 July 2014

Birthday Haul


Hya everyone! So, it was my birthday on the 24th (fun fact: it was my sister's birthday too - we were born on the same day but she is 13 years older than me) and I just thought that I'd show you guys what I got! 

**DISCLAIMER: I am not showing off - I love looking at what other people get for their birthday so I thought I'd give it a go - I'm not bragging in any way**


Earlier in the week I posted a photo of this on my Instagram (@weekendwhispers) - my sister gave me this diffuser that smells like baked apples; it's from this vintage shop we have over here that sells cute bits & bobs like candles and coffee mugs. Smells delicious!


This lovely candleholder is also from my sister, and it's from the same shop as the diffuser. I haven't used it yet, but I adore candles. I might actually light it up right now!


I'm going to England this September and since I haven't travelled anywhere for more than 2 years, my Dad got me this bag from Samsonite, to put my documents and stuff in it when I'm in the airport. I use it as a day bag and since it's a neutral colour, it goes with everything! 


My friend has recently been to St. Petersburg and she brought back a few souvenirs for me. This pair of earrings was one of them. I love all things colourful and I definitely love these earrings!



This isn't really a birthday present but I ran out of shower gel and conditioner so I thought this could be a birthday present for me. From me. This is a Russian brand called Organic Shop and as the name suggests, it's organic. Duh.

I'm really into smells so ordering these products online was kind of a leap of faith because I can't actually smell them. The shower gel is cocoa and passionfruit. Personally, I am into light, sweet, fruity smells, and I must admit that I don't really like the smell of the shower gel - it's very musky, sexy and has a few sour tones to it. 

The conditioner has grape and honey elements to it. It smells nice - you can definitely smell the honey in it. But it's a very generic scent, I feel like this is what all conditioners smell like. 

……………………………………………………………………………

What is your dream birthday present? Tell me in the comments below! :) 


4 comments:

  1. Arystan Tatishev28 July 2014 at 18:14

    What about my gift? (´._.`)

    Jk
    Once again keep posting, i love your posts ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I posted your poem on my Tumblr like ages ago ><


    Nicole xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Nominate you :)
    http://heyatsakura.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Post !


    www.lipstickontshirts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete