}

Pages

Friday 8 August 2014

The Leibster Award


Hya everyone!

Something new and exciting today - The Leibster Award! Although I have never heard of this, this thing sounds really fun! (What's up with the exclamation marks? I swear I'm not on drugs). Let's do this!

I was tagged by the lovely Sakura, who is now is traveling across Europe (I'm totally jealous, girl!) and is an amazing person overall. Check out her blog if you're looking for some quality beauty content. (and if you love Essiebutton...she's obsessed with her....just like moi!)


THE QUESTIONS: 

1. Are you a Pencil, Gel, or Liquid kinda gal?

I don't always wear eyeliner, but when I do, it's usually brown pencil because black looks really vulgar on my pale skin, and pencil is WAY easier to apply and clean up than gel and liquid liners. 



2. Do you prefer filling in with pencil or just lipstick?

I'm not really someone who actually takes time to fill in their lips with pencil. I prefer to just slap on a layer of lipstick and head out. 


3. Do you like things in tubes or juicy tubes?

I'd don't have a preference here but juicy tubes sound more fun!

4. Foundation coverage: Little, Medium, or full?

Luckily, my skin is pretty clear so I prefer no foundation at all, but I do get spots once in a while, but it takes a little to cover then. 

5. Foundation type: Matte or dewy?

Again, no preference really :/ (I'm bad at make up, aren't I?)

6. Lipstick texture: Matte or sheer?

LIPGLOSS FOR THE WIN!

7. Favorite product from MAC?

Don't own any...I'm lame.




8. What brand do you have most?

Do Lipsmackers count? Haha I have millions of those...



9. Whats your all time staple?

Lancôme Définicils Mascara haute définition. It looks very natural - like you're not even wearing mascara. (It was also a real bitch to type out..)




10. Iphones or Galaxys?

Not to sound hipster but IPHONES ALL THE WAY. 




11. Orange juice or Apple juice?

NEIHER. Grape Juice! (some people say I'm black at heart....actually, no one says that.)




“““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““

It's time for the fun part! 

I tag: 

Kendall

Le questions: 

1. Which country would you like to live in?

2. What is your fashion faux pas?

3. Which TV shows makes you laugh the most?

4. What were you obsessed with when you were little?

5. Which song do you know by heart?

6. Any near-death experiences?

7. Ever encountered supernatural occurrences?

8. Who would you like to portray you in an autobiographical film? 

9. Which film can you watch over & over & over again and never get bored?

10.  What is your favourite feeling?

11. What/who do you miss the most right now?


That's all, folks!










4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You answer mine and then you make up your own for the people you tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotcha. Thanks girly! Ill be sure to get it up soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. iPhones are not hipster ;D

    ReplyDelete